Here is today’s eBook up for grabs in the Love Is in the Air Giveaway:
Title: Full Disclosure by Nikki Soarde
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Genre: Erotic, Contemporary, Romance, Menage
This book involves characters originally introduced in the Exotica Quickie Tuxedo Tryst.
Evan Valerian, CEO of a Fortune 500 company, is all about his public image. But Evan is in love with Jake Maynard, and the moment they get together, the clothes come off. Evan also smolders for Sadie Ballantyne, his best friend’s widow, wrongly convicted of murdering her husband. When fate brings the three together, Jake tries to be the perfect gentleman but lust for the man bursts through Sadie like a supernova.
Sadie is shocked when no sooner has Jake left her bed than she sees him kissing another—Evan! Sadie’s always wanted Evan, and now she sees a way to have her cake and eat them too. Jake’s on board, but Evan’s stuck on doing the “right” thing.
Jake and Sadie will do whatever it takes to make Evan realize he can have it all—his company, true love, and both Jake and Sadie in his bed…and his kitchen…and the playroom…
While Jake and Evan will do whatever it takes to protect Sadie from her husband’s real murderers.
A Romantica® erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave
Here’s how to enter the Love Is in the Air Giveaway:
You must do two of the following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (one email daily with the day’s posts).
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
6. Leave a comment on the daily Love Is in the Air Giveaway contest post by 5 PM Mountain Time the next day.
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail one lucky winner the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. Winners will be posted daily. Please check back here for a complete and ongoing list of daily winners.
The list of books to be given away during the upcoming week will be posted in Sunday’s “The Week Ahead” post.
On Valentine’s Day, one lucky commenter will win their choice of 5 eBooks that were up for grabs during the contest. The more contests you enter, the better your odds of winning!