Here is today’s eBook up for grabs in the Love Is in the Air Giveaway :
Title: Submitting to the Rake by Em Brown
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Genre: Historical, Erotic, Romance, BDSM
Desperate to save her cousin from certain ruin with a notorious rake, Miss Heloise Merrill impersonates her cousin and takes her place at the infamous “Chateau of Debauchery”. Heloise intends to convince the rake—Lord Cadwell, Earl of Blythe—to turn his attentions elsewhere. What she doesn’t intend is to be splayed across his legs and spanked!
Deprived of his intended guest, Sebastian Cadwell intends to provide the meddling Miss Merrill a much deserved set-down. But when his hand connects with her lovely derrière, he finds he wants to do more than just administer a light spanking. He wants to tie her up and hold her down. In short, he wants her total submission.
A Romantica® erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave
Here’s how to enter the Love Is in the Air Giveaway:
You must do two of the following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (one email daily with the day’s posts).
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
6. Leave a comment on the daily Love Is in the Air Giveaway contest post by 5 PM Mountain Time the next day.
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail one lucky winner the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. Winners will be posted daily. Please check back here for a complete and ongoing list of daily winners.
The list of books to be given away during the upcoming week will be posted in Sunday’s “The Week Ahead” post.
On Valentine’s Day, one lucky commenter will win their choice of 5 eBooks that were up for grabs during the contest. The more contests you enter, the better your odds of winning!