Here is today’s eBook up for grabs in the Love Is in the Air Giveaway:
Title: Off Limits by Emma Jay
Publisher: Samhain Publishing, Ltd
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Red Hots!
Don’t look. Don’t touch. Definitely don’t want.
There’s no boundary Zach Purser won’t push. Three-ways, four-ways, sex clubs, he’s tried it all. It’s all about the freedom, but lately he’s had the nagging feeling that something is missing.
At a friend’s engagement party, he spots the missing piece all tied up one hot little package of a woman. Trouble is, she’s his best friend Adam’s baby sister. Adam knows all of Zach’s dirty secrets. Which means if he even thinks about touching her, he’s dead.
Paige Clark has crushed on Zach since she grew breasts, but he’s never so much as glanced her way. Until now. She knows desire when she sees it, and Zach’s eyes burn with that unmistakable heat. Finally, she’s got his attention—now if only she can get him to act on it.
Zach tries his best to push her away, but she doesn’t push back, she pulls—tumbling them both over the edge of resistance and right into bed. Panic isn’t far behind. Now he’s stuck between a big brother who’d like to bust his nose, and a woman who’s gotten under his skin. And of all the things he’s tried, romance isn’t one of them…
Product Warnings: A bad boy who can’t follow rules, a woman determined to lead him astray, a big brother with a hell of a right cross, and a smoking-hot sex-club seduction.
Here’s how to enter the Love Is in the Air Giveaway:
You must do two of the following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (one email daily with the day’s posts).
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
6. Leave a comment on the daily Love Is in the Air Giveaway contest post by 5 PM Mountain Time the next day.
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail one lucky winner the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. Winners will be posted daily. Please check back here for a complete and ongoing list of daily winners.
The list of books to be given away during the upcoming week will be posted in Sunday’s “The Week Ahead” post.
On Valentine’s Day, one lucky commenter will win their choice of 5 eBooks that were up for grabs during the contest. The more contests you enter, the better your odds of winning!