To read this week’s episode (by Damon Suede) of the Gaytime Drama Boxer Falls, please visit the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads HERE.
You have to be a member of the M/M Romance Goodreads group to read the episodes, but it’s easy to join! Or you can catch up at the Boxer Falls website. There’s a one week delay but you can catch up on all the episodes there.
For this week’s Friday Feature contest, I am giving away a copy of More Than Chemistry by Kate Sherwood to one lucky commenter. Ms. Sherwood is one of the authors of the Boxer Falls Gaytime Drama and one of my personal favorite authors.
Title: More Than Chemistry by Kate Sherwood
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Genre: M/M, Contemporary, Erotic, Romance
Length: 94 pages
Jack Lawson grew up poor and can’t forget it. He’s a huge success in the business world, but it won’t be enough until the image of “poor little Jack” is completely wiped away. When Jack runs into his old friend, Noah Mercier, he decides that Noah’s sister, an up-and-coming movie star, would be the perfect evidence of glamorous success. If Jack can win Hayley, it will be clear to everyone, including himself, that he has truly arrived.
The problem with Jack’s grand plan is that he’s more attracted to Noah. Jack’s never worried about the gender of his conquests, but Noah just isn’t flashy enough for Jack’s scheme to set the world on fire… unless Jack realizes he has practically no control over deciding who he wants—and even less choice in who he needs.
To enter the Friday’s Feature More Than Chemistry contest:
You must do two of the following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (one email daily with the day’s posts).
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
6. Leave a comment this post by 5 PM Mountain Time Sunday April 1st.
It’s that easy! The winner will be announced Monday April 2nd.