Title: Kissin’ Tell by Lorelei James
Rough Riders Book Thirteen
Publisher: Samahain Publishing, Ltd
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Red Hots!!
Length: Plus Novel
She once led him around by a string. Now he’s the one holding the reins.
Rough Riders Book 13
Georgia Hotchkiss swore wild horses couldn’t drag her back to
Sundance, Wyoming. So it’s ironic she’s forced to take a rodeo PR job
in her former hometown—right before her ten-year class reunion. The
only thing worse than facing her cheating ex-husband and his pregnant
wife? Showing up to the reunion without a date. Fate smiles on her
when she runs into her former classmate and current cowboy hottie Tell
McKay. With his infectious smile and fun-loving ways—not to mention
his banging body—he’s the perfect solution to her problem.
Tell McKay had it so bad for Hot Lips Hotchkiss during high school
that he let her run roughshod over him. But he is no longer that
easily manipulated boy—these days he’s earned a reputation with the
ladies that lives up to the McKay last name. He agrees to escort her
to the reunion with one stipulation; that Georgia proves she has left
behind the goody-goody cheerleader of the past—by sharing his bed.
Their sexual chemistry flashes so bright, they barely notice that the
reunion has come and gone, and now they’re tangled up in another
dreaded “R” word—relationship. But if Tell wants to get the girl this
go-around, he’ll have to come up with a whole new set of knots to tie
up her heartstrings.
Product Warnings: Contains a sweet talkin’ wild cowboy with a wagon load of
crazy-hot sex fantasies and the mad bedroom skills to back up his
Please click HERE to view the other titles in the Rough Riders series.
I am giving away one eBook from the Rough Riders series-WINNER’S CHOICE. Here’s how to enter the Saturday Series Spotlight contest:
You must Do TWO of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (upper left corner). One email daily with the day’s posts.
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
6. Leave a comment on this post telling me WHICH book in the series you would like to win by 5 PM Mountain Time Monday afternoon.
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail one lucky winner the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. The winner will be announced on Tuesday.
***The eBooks in this giveaway have been purchased by Book Reviews & More by Kathy.***