Jennifer Rogers Spinola has graciously donated a print copy of her latest novel, ‘Til Grits Do Us Part, for a giveaway:
Title: ‘Til Grits Do Us Part by Jennifer Rogers Spinola
Southern Fried Sushi Book Three
Publisher: Barbour Books
Genre: Contemporary, Christian, Romance, Mystery
Length: 320 pages
Shiloh Jacobs is planning her wedding without family, without money, and without a clue—and trying to make a go of small-town Southern life. Until she stumbles on an unsolved case about a missing woman that makes her run in the opposite direction—right into the would-be killer’s web of plans. In the midst of sorting through her tragic past and strained relationships, Shiloh finds herself on the run from a madman—and hoping she can make it to her wedding alive.
Read my review of ‘Til Grits Do Us Part HERE.
To enter contests on Book Reviews & More by Kathy:
You must Do TWO of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (upper left corner). One email daily with the day’s posts.
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
6. Leave a comment on this post by 5 PM Mountain Time Friday afternoon. Contest is open to US addresses only.
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org and will be announced on Saturday.