After living in Idaho, Alaska and South Dakota, I was expecting… a whole lot less snow and warmer temperatures once we moved to New Mexico. Umm, much to my surprise (and dismay), it not only gets cold here, but it also snows!
Fortunately, it took winter a lot longer to find us this year so I was able to enjoy some pretty nice weather before the snow began to fly. And now that the temperatures have dropped, I have the perfect excuse to stay inside, snuggle up with a warm quilt and read a good book!
Are a snow baby? Or would you rather head to the tropics until spring? One lucky commenter will receive a $5.00 gift certificate from Amazon or Barnes & Noble (Winner’s Choice). Contest ends 10 PM mountain time Sunday January 13th
To enter contests at Book Reviews & More by Kathy:
You must Do TWO of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (upper left corner). One email daily with the day’s posts.
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
The winner of my contest will be selected using random.org and contacted Monday January 14th.
Follow the rest of the blog tour: