Book Reviews & More by Kathy was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award by SJD “Jo” Peterson, one of my very favorite authors of M/M romances. Jo’s Whispering Pine series is one of my all time favorite series, but I love everything that she writes. Find out more about her at her blog.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me:
1. For a long time, I would not read romance books. I was a tomboy and thought romances were waaayyy too girly. My sister recommended a Harlequin romance about an Olympic runner and I was hooked!
2. I don’t need a happily ever after ending. Some of my favorite books are from the Bittersweet Dreams line at Dreamspinner Press.
3. I HATE spoilers so I never read excerpts, sneak peeks or 1st chapters. I also never read reviews of a book before I read it. I do not want any information about a book except what is in the blurb.
4. Until I started reviewing books, I did not read book reviews. I used Goodreads as a place to keep up with the books I had purchased and the ones I had read.
5. I prefer to read a book in one sitting. Novella, short story, novel, plus novel-makes no difference.
6. While I do not like paranormal books with shapeshifters, vampires, werewolves, etc, I do love paranormal stories that have ghost or psychic storylines.
7. I love series but I have to read them in order.
Bloggers who are also deserving of this award include these blogs (in no particular order) that I personally follow and enjoy:
1. Mrs. Condit & Friends Read Books
2. Cafe Risque
3. Wild and Wicked Cowboys
4. MANtastic Fiction
5. Viv Arend
6. Cara McKenna
8. The Romance Reviews
9. Rick R. Reed Reality
10. NOH8 Campaign
11. L.A. Witt
12. Coffee and Porn in the Morning
13. Brad Boney
14. TJ Klune
15. Eric Arvin