Every comment on this blog tour enters you in a drawing for a choice of two eBooks off my backlist (excluding Something New Under the Sun) and a $10 Riptide Publishing store credit. Entries close at midnight, Eastern time, on March 31st, and winners will be announced on April 2nd. Contest is NOT restricted to U.S. entries.
Note: I am on vacation for the month of March, and will be gallivanting around France and the UK with my husband and Aleks Voinov. As such, I won’t be online as much as I normally am, and may not be able to respond to comments as quickly as I’d like, but will try to post responses as often as possible.
Fact or Crap: Covet Thy Neighbor
Eight of the following facts are true. Two of them are crap. Leave a comment with the two facts you think are crap. From those who submit at least one correct answer, I will draw a name to win a copy of any eBook title off my backlist. Anyone who gets both correct wins two eBook titles off my backlist. (All commenters, correct or not, will be entered in the drawing for the Riptide store credit)
1. The Tucker Springs series began after Marie Sexton, Heidi Cullinan, and I got really drunk at a conference in early 2012.
2. Seth Wheeler first appeared in Tucker Springs book #1, Where Nerves End.
3. His cat, Stanley, first appeared in Tucker Springs book #2, Second Hand.
4. A scene in Covet Thy Neighbor was a direct result of Colorado, the state in which Tucker Springs is located, legalizing marijuana.
5. While writing the story, I thought it would be extremely light on the smuttiness since one of the main characters is a pastor. I was wrong.
6. Nathan, who has briefly appeared in Where Nerves End, Covet Thy Neighbor, and the upcoming Never a Hero by Marie Sexton, will be getting his own story in After the Fall.
7. Seth is the first tattoo artist character I’ve written.
8. Covet Thy Neighbor is not about one man converting the other to his beliefs, but two men trying to find some way to fall for each other while coexisting on polar opposite ends of the belief spectrum.
9. Some of the Tucker Springs covers feature photos that I took.
10. I was writing Covet Thy Neighbor while also working on my hetero novel, The Princess and the Porn Star, and co-writing a WWII historical with Aleksandr Voinov. I never got the stories mixed up, but the dreams I had during that time were a little weird…
So which two “facts” are crap? Guess below and win!
L.A. Witt is an abnormal M/M romance writer currently living in the glamorous and ultra-futuristic metropolis of Omaha, Nebraska, with her husband, two cats, and a disembodied penguin brain that communicates with her telepathically. In addition to writing smut and disturbing the locals, L.A. is said to be working with the US government to perfect a genetic modification that will allow humans to survive indefinitely on Corn Pops and beef jerky. This is all a cover, though, as her primary leisure activity is hunting down her arch nemesis, erotica author Lauren Gallagher, who is also said to be lurking somewhere in Omaha.
Title: Covet Thy Neighbor by L.A. Witt
Tucker Springs Book Four
Publisher: Riptide Publishing
Genre: Contemporary, M/M, Erotic, Romance
Length: 170 pages/Word count: 46,100
Opposites attract, but heaven help these two.
Tattoo artist Seth Wheeler thinks he’s struck gold when Darren Romero rents the apartment across the hall. The new guy is gorgeous, witty, and single, plus he’s just the right blend of bold and flirtatious. Perfect.
Except then Darren reveals that he moved to Tucker Springs to take a job as the youth pastor at the New Light Church. Seth is not only an atheist, but was thrown out by his ultra-religious family when he came out. He tends to avoid believers, not out of judgment but out of self-preservation.
But Darren doesn’t give up easily, and he steadily chips away at Seth’s defenses. Darren is everything Seth wants in a man . . . except for that one massive detail he just can’t overlook. Is Darren’s religion the real problem, or is it just a convenient smoke screen to keep him from facing deeper fears? It’s either see the light, or risk pushing Darren away forever.
Read my review HERE.
Follow the rest of the tour HERE.
To enter contests on Book Reviews & More by Kathy:
You must Do TWO of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (upper left corner). One email daily with the day’s posts.
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
6. Leave a comment with the two facts you think are crap.