By Kailin Gow
1. He enjoys living life to the fullest including exploring all the senses and applies this zest in his lovemaking.
2. He grew up in France, but was born in New York
3. He speaks French, Spanish, English, Japanese, and Mandarin
4. He is tall and has his suits custom-made because of his broad-shoulders and biceps
5. Has such an incredible body, he won Mr. Fitness
6. He’s insatiable. Loves having sex everyday
Title: Savor Me by Kailin Gow
Master Chefs Series Book Two
Publisher: Kailin Gow Books
Genre: Contemporary, Erotic, Romance
Length: 150 pages
Book 2 of the steamy erotic Master Chefs Series continues culinary student Taryn Cummings’ and Master Chef Errol King’s forbidden relationship that challenges and shakes both to the edge of all they’ve known. Could love exist after pain?
Savor Me is for 18+ due to mature subject and sexuality.
Book Trailer (by Becca)
About the Author
Kailin Gow is the author of over 100 books in multiple genres, including the Loving Summer Cookbook. She’s lived in Texas, California, Nevada, and England; but has traveled all over the world. Her books always contain a twist on anything remotely familiar, and she enjoys bringing her audience an entertaining read as well as resources to explore the stories further. She talks to her readers and engages in them on a regular basis. Email her if you would like to be on her newsletter containing exclusive news, updated new release schedules, contests, and chances to participate in fun activities at kailingowbooks (at) aol (dot) com.
$50 Restaurant Gift Card (US residents ONLY) and $50 Amazon Gift Card
Follow the rest of the tour HERE.