To help celebrate the upcoming holidays and keep you curled up inside with a good book where it’s nice and warm, I am giving an eBook a day away from December 1-December 24. Today’s eBook is:
Title: The Fall by Kate Sherwood
Genre: Contemporary, Erotic, Romance
Length: 214 pages
Every relationship leaves something behind. Dumped by his sugar daddy, part-time model Scott Mackenzie somehow ends up owning an abandoned church in rural Ontario. He dreams of using it for gay weddings, even if he’ll never have one of his own.
Joe Sutton is trying to keep his family together after his parents’ deaths. Between the family ranch, his brother’s construction company, and commitments around town, he doesn’t have time for a relationship. But Mackenzie is hard to ignore.
As both men fight their growing attraction, challenges to Mackenzie’s business threaten their relationship. If he can’t make it work, he’ll have to crawl back to the city in defeat. But the only solution involves risking the ranch Joe loves, and each man has to decide how much he’ll sacrifice for the other.
Here’s how to enter the Winter Wonderland Giveaway:
You must do 2 of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates(one email daily with the day’s posts).
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
6. Leave a comment on the daily Winter Wonderland Giveaway contest post by 5 PM Mountain Time the next day.
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail one lucky winner the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. Winners will be posted daily. Please check back HERE for a complete and ongoing list of daily winners.
The list of books to be given away during the upcoming week will be posted in Sunday’s “The Week Ahead” post.
Oh, and did I forget to mention the Grand Prize $10 gift certificate giveaway on December 25? One Grand Prize winner will be selected from the Winter Wonderland Giveaway contest entries for a $10 gift certificate from either Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Twenty-four books will be given away so say, for example, you enter all twenty-four daily contests, you will have twenty-four entries into the $10 gift certificate contest.
Stay inside where it’s warm, enter the daily Winter Wonderland Giveaway, curl up with a good book and enjoy the holiday season!
***All of the eBooks in the Winter Wonderland Giveaway have been purchased by Book Reviews & More by Kathy.***