For today’s Delicious Temptations Blog Tour, authors Adrianne Lee and Anna Sullivan share their Top 5 Reasons You Should Visit Their Respective Novel’s Towns.
Anna Sullivan: Top 5 Reasons to Visit Windfall Island, ME
1. It’s beautiful
2. It’s fun
3. It’s a unique place with a unique history
4. The people are open and friendly and a little crazy
5. There’s a lot to see and do, or you can relax and take it all in
Title: Temptation Bay by Anna Sullivan
Windfall Island Book One
Publisher: Hachette Book Group
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Mystery
Length: 372 pages
Anna Sullivan brings us the first book in her witty new contemporary romance series set off the coast of Maine.
TEMPTATION NEVER TASTED SO SWEET . . .
Maggie Solomon has always been one of Windfall Island’s favorite daughters. A beautiful, passionate charter pilot who loves this remote Maine island, Maggie has never cared much for outsiders-until her latest passenger arouses the curiosity of the town . . . and something hot and irresistible in Maggie. With his long, lean looks and razor-sharp wit, the man is temptation itself.
Cop-turned-PI Dexter Keegan is on a covert mission to solve the case that will make his career: uncovering the identity of the Stanhope heir, kidnapped nearly a century ago. No one on this fiercely protective island can know what he’s doing, not even the spirited, blue-eyed beauty who infuriates-and excites-Dex. As the desire between them ignites, Maggie becomes the key to the case . . . and the target of an unknown enemy. Now Dex will do anything to protect the woman he’s come to love-even risk his own life.
Anna Sullivan was born and raised in southeastern Michigan, the seventh of nine children, whose claim to fame was reading five books a week in grade school. Needless to say, her obsession with the written word only grew from there-despite a short, and misguided, foray into the world of computer science (the “sensible” job path). She still lives in Michigan, with her husband, three children and two dogs whose life of leisure she envies but would never be able to pull off.
Adrianne Lee: Top 5 Reasons to Visit Kalispell, MO
1. It’s in Montana.
2. Molly McCoy’s Big Sky Pie shop.
3. Kalispell is the Gateway to the Glaciers and some of the most DELICIOUS eye-candy you’ll ever see.
4. The air is so clean and fresh it needs to be experienced to be appreciated.
5. The people in Montana are some of the friendliest you’ll ever meet.
Title: Delicious by Adrianne Lee
Big Sky Pie Series Book Two
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Imprint: Forever Yours
Genre: Contemporary, Romance
Length: 240 pages/ Word Count: 55,000
Workaholic Nick Taziano is the proud owner of a successful marketing company in Montana. But his career takes a backseat when he learns his dad plans to remarry his ex. Nick fears she’ll break his heart . . . again. And he doesn’t like being reunited with her obnoxious daughter-until the all-grown-up beauty kisses him at the engagement party. The kiss might be a mistake, but once he tastes Jane’s lips, nothing-not even her famous blueberry pie-compares.
A promising chef at Big Sky Pie, Jane Wilson never, ever wanted to see Nick Taziano again, but he’s just been hired to do the pie shop’s marketing. How’s a girl supposed to bake the best pastries in town when he’s a constant reminder of their steamy chemistry? His chocolate eyes and sexy dimples heat up the kitchen-and every part of her body. Jane has no room for a man in her life, yet sometimes the most delicious dishes don’t follow the recipe . . .
Adrianne Lee lives with her husband of many, many years on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State in a pole barn building her husband transformed into an upstairs apartment with a shop below for his hot rods. Adrianne creates her stories on her laptop, in her recliner with her adopted cat, Spooky, curled between her calves, snoozing. Over thirty years of summer vacationing in the Flat Head Lake area near Kalispell and Glacier Park has given her a love for all things Montana.
One winner will receive a print copy of Temptation Bay and a digital copy of Delicious through NetGalley (US/Canada ONLY). To enter today’s contest:
You must Do TWO of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (upper left corner). One email daily with the day’s posts.
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
6. Leave a comment on this post by 5 PM Mountain Time Friday afternoon.
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org and the publisher will send you your prizes. The winners will be posted HERE on Saturday.