Totally Bound has a brand new Imprint out, What’s his Passion? and I am thrilled to be a part of it! My contribution is Unexpected Places, a story featuring Carter Hausemann, a man who is passionate about hiking.
To celebrate the launch of What’s his Passion? Totally Bound are giving away a bundle of prizes. Enter here for your chance to win:
Top 5 Reasons To Stay In Bed And Read
- Who needs reasons? But still. You deserve to pamper yourself. What’s more decadent than spending the day in bed with a good book or three? If you’ve got someone to bring you sweets, drinks, and give you a massage, you’ve got it made.
- If you’re feeling bad, the comfort you find when curling up with a good book measures right up there with warm soup and cold compresses.
- You don’t have to get dressed. Whatever you sleep in—or don’t sleep in—you can luxuriate in it (or out of it) and just be.
- Avoiding housework. Maybe this isn’t everyone’s idea of a good reason to stay in bed, but hey, if you don’t see it, you don’t have to acknowledge it, and maybe someone else will clean it. (That’s a pure out and out fantasy in my house. No one else is going to clean it)
- Reading is good for you, everyone says so. Don’t ask me who everyone is, just go with it. And sleeping is good for you. You sleep in a bed. Therefore, a bed is good for you (again, just go with it here. Help me out.). Reading in bed is twice as good for you. That’s my story, anyhow!
Title: Unexpected Places by Bailey Bradford
Publisher: Totally Bound
Genre: Contemporary, Erotic, M/M, Romance, Menage
Length: Short Story
Love finds you in the most unexpected places.
Carter Hausemann loves his adventures in the great outdoors. He never feels as free and happy as he does when he’s hiking up a mountain or over a desert trail. After a childhood spent locked indoors, he craves the sunlight on his face and the blanket of moonlight.
Unfortunately, he has to work, so his hiking trips aren’t as frequent as he would like.
He has a new adventure planned, but little does he know, his real adventure will start at a worn-down looking club in Odessa, Texas. Carter’s dreams of finding his perfect men will become more than fantasy, starting with one sexy leather-clad man, Eddie Canales. What starts out as a night of debauchery turns into so much more.
Reader Advisory: This book contains scenes of male ménage.
Purchase Link: Totally Bound
A few things about me…
I am a married to a lovely man who supports everything I do and encourages me to be myself. I am also a mom who spends most of the day writing, either on stories for books or at the blog. I love to write as much as I love to read. I am generally quiet and laid back, choosing to let things slide off me rather than stick to me and be irritating.
And it’s really hard trying to think of descriptives for myself, so I’ll just let y’all e-mail me or comment at the blog if there’s something specific you’d like to know, and spare you from reading a boring bio.