Here is today’s eBook up for grabs in the Love Is in the Air Giveaway:
Title: Wild West Widow by Emma Jay
Publisher: Self Published
Genre: Historical, Erotic, Romance
Rebecca Chatham is no stranger to scandal. She and her husband delighted in shocking San Francisco society with their sexual exploits, not hard to do in 1888. But now her husband is dead. He left her penniless, forced to live under her wealthy father’s thumb. While searching for a protector, she once again becomes the focus of society gossip, and her father exiles her to her brother’s ranch in Central California.
Rebecca is miserable, until she meets the very handsome, very virile ranch foreman Judah Merrill. A real cowboy. Though she’s aware of their differences in status, she pursues him with a single-mindedness, until he catches her in the creek (and in the barn and on horseback). But what happens when she falls in love with him? Will he accept her wild wild heart?
Here’s how to enter the Love Is in the Air Giveaway:
You must do two of the following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (one email daily with the day’s posts).
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
6. Leave a comment on the daily Love Is in the Air Giveaway contest post by 5 PM Mountain Time the next day.
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail one lucky winner the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. Winners will be posted daily. Please check back here for a complete and ongoing list of daily winners.
The list of books to be given away during the upcoming week will be posted in Sunday’s “The Week Ahead” post.
On Valentine’s Day, one lucky commenter will win their choice of 5 eBooks that were up for grabs during the contest. The more contests you enter, the better your odds of winning!