Here is today’s eBook up for grabs in the Love Is in the Air Giveaway:
Title: Impact by Cassandra Carr
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Genre: Contemporary, Erotic, Romance, BDSM
Professional bull rider Conner Raub hides a secret from the world. He’s a Dom. When he meets a submissive on tour who pulls at his Dom tendencies, he fights to deny his true self, believing his colleagues will condemn his lifestyle.
Jessica Talbot is new to the BDSM scene and the bull riding tour, but after seeing Conner come to the aid of a submissive being mistreated in a club, she sets out to have him for her own. After their first night together she asks him to train her to submit and he refuses, afraid to mix business with pleasure. But Jessica isn’t deterred. She’ll do whatever it takes to make him realize he can have it all—a career, true love, and the BDSM lifestyle he craves.
Here’s how to enter the Love Is in the Air Giveaway:
You must do two of the following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates(one email daily with the day’s posts).
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
6. Leave a comment on the daily Love Is in the Air Giveaway contest post by 5 PM Mountain Time the next day.
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail one lucky winner the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. Winners will be posted daily. Please check back here for a complete and ongoing list of daily winners.
The list of books to be given away during the upcoming week will be posted in Sunday’s “The Week Ahead” post.
On Valentine’s Day, one lucky commenter will win their choice of 5 eBooks that were up for grabs during the contest. The more contests you enter, the better your odds of winning!