Title: Improper Relations by Juliana Ross
The Improper Miniseries
Publisher: Carina Press
Genre: Historical, Erotic, Romance
Length: 38,000 words
A reckless infatuation nearly ruined Lady Alice Cathcart-Ross in her youth, but from the moment she spies Elijah Philemon Keating scaling a rock face without a rope in sight, the man awakens her long-buried desire. Alice has come to the high Alps in search of a mountaineer, and in Elijah she finds the guide of her dreams.
Though Elijah is known as one of the greatest explorers of the age, a tragic accident has destroyed his taste for adventure and society. Elijah can’t deny his attraction to Alice, but he resolves to avoid the entanglement that could accompany it. He promises Alice one week in the Alps, and no more.
Alice agrees, valuing her independence above all else. But as the heights they climb by day are overshadowed by the summits of passion they reach at night, these vows become harder and harder to keep…
For more improper lords and ladies from Juliana Ross, download Improper Relations today!
I have an abiding interest (one might even say obsession) in British history that first took root when I was at graduate school in England. I now live in Toronto, Canada with my husband, young children, a cat, a dog, and piles of laundry that refuse to fold themselves, no matter how much I glare at them. In my spare time I like to cook for family and friends, make inroads into my weed patch of a garden, and read e-books (the steamier the better) on my Kobo.
Ms. Stone is giving away a digital coopy of Improper Arrangements to one lucky commenter. To enter today’s contest:
You must Do TWO of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (upper left corner). One email daily with the day’s posts.
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
4. Friend Book Reviews & More by Kathy on Goodreads
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
5. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
6. Leave a comment on this post by 5 PM Mountain Time Friday afternoon.
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. Ms. Ross will e-mail one lucky winner a copy of Improper Relations in their preferred format. The winners will be posted HERE on Saturday.