Hello! I’m Silvia Violet and I’m here today to share my sexy contemporary romance, Lace-Covered Compromise. I can’t wait for you to meet Adam, a sharp-minded businessman with control-issues and Nate, an easy-going environmental scientist who likes panties and lipstick. They are going to take you on a wild ride.
Follow along through the week and don’t forget to check out my giveaway of a $25 Riptide Publishing gift card.
I love HEAs (Happily Ever Afters) and that’s why I love the romance genre. I get lots of tension, maybe some suspense, possibly fall into an imaginative world where shapeshfiters and vampires roam, but I know at the end, all will be well for my characters—hopefully after a heart-string tugging, climactic moment of romantic confession.
I don’t just love HEAs in books, though. I love them in movies too. Here are my Top 5…or actually 6…HEA romantic movies (in no particular order). I’d love to hear about yours in the comments.
1) You’ve Got Mail – The crunch of leaves on the sidewalk and fresh school supplies always makes me think of Meg Ryan, Tom Hanks, and falling in love online in the days before dating apps.
2) Pretty Woman – I hadn’t rewatched this in years until I rented it a few months ago. I was worried it might feel too dated and have lost it’s luster for me. Nope. It was just as magical as the first time.
3) Dirty Dancing – “Nobody Puts Baby in Corner” may be my favorite movie line of all time. I had the pleasure of sharing this one with my daughters recently and they loved it as much as I did as a tween.
4) Pride and Prejudice (1995 BBC miniseries) – Just thinking of Colin Firth in his wet shirt can make me swoon. I’ve watched this one countless times and now watch it with my daughters several times a year.
5) Bridget Jones Diary – I love Colin Firth as a modern Mr. Darcy almost as much as I love him in Regency dress. This is the movie I turn to when I really need a laugh.
6) Deadpool – Yes, you read that right. While it might not typically be billed as a romantic movie, Wade and Vanessa’s relationship is one of the healthiest I’ve ever seen portrayed on screen.
Title:Lace-Covered Compromise by Silvia Violet
Publisher: Riptide Publishing
Genre: Contemporary, Gay, Erotic, Romance
Length: 194 pages/Word Count: 46,600
Adam Kingston expects to inherit his father’s multinational conglomerate. When he finds out half of it went to Nate Thomas—an annoying man whose dreams for Kingston Corp.’s future clash with Adam’s need to stave off financial disaster—Adam is furious. He’s willing to do whatever it takes to wrest control of Kingston Corp. from Nate.
Nate may be soft-spoken, but he refuses to be swayed by Adam’s arrogant demands. When Nate accidentally drops a pair of his lacy panties in front of Adam, there’s no mistaking Adam’s interest. Nate hadn’t realized Adam was bisexual, but now that his secret is out, Nate is willing to use Adam’s lust against him if it means protecting the welfare of the company he loves.
For Adam and Nate, hatred and desire are closely linked. Their inability to compromise threatens the company and could expose their tightly held secrets. But as they work together to develop a plan to save Kingston Corp., they begin to realize there might be more to their relationship than anger and lust.
Add to Goodreads.
Purchase Link: Riptide Publishng
Silvia Violet writes fun, sexy stories that will leave you smiling and satisfied. She has a thing for characters who are in need of comfort and enjoys helping them surrender to love even when they doubt it exists. Silvia’s stories include sizzling contemporaries, paranormals, and historicals. She can be found haunting coffee shops looking for the darkest, strongest cup of coffee she can find. Once equipped with the needed fuel, she can happily sit for hours pounding away at her laptop.
Silvia typically leaves home disguised as a suburban stay-at-home-mom, and other coffee shop patrons tend to ask her hilarious questions like, “Do you write children’s books?” She loves watching the looks on their faces when they learn what she’s actually up to. When she needs a break from listening to the voices in her head, she spends time baking, taking long walks, curling up with her favorite books, and spending time with her family.
To celebrate the release of Lace-Covered Compromise, one lucky winner will receive a $25 Riptide gift card! Leave a comment with your contact info to enter the contest. Entries close at midnight, Eastern time, on November 11, 2017. Contest is NOT restricted to U.S. entries. Thanks for following the tour, and don’t forget to leave your contact info!