To help celebrate the upcoming holidays and keep you curled up inside with a good book where it’s nice and warm, I am giving an eBook a day away from December 1-December 24. Today’s eBook is:
Title: It Takes Two to Tumble by Cat Sebastian
Seducing the Sedgwicks Series Book One
Publisher: Avon Impulse
Genre: Historical, Gay, Romance
Length: 217 pages
Some of Ben Sedgwick’s favorite things:
- Helping his poor parishioners
- Baby animals
- Shamelessly flirting with the handsome Captain Phillip Dacre
After an unconventional upbringing, Ben is perfectly content with the quiet, predictable life of a country vicar, free of strife or turmoil. When he’s asked to look after an absent naval captain’s three wild children, he reluctantly agrees, but instantly falls for the hellions. And when their stern but gloriously handsome father arrives, Ben is tempted in ways that make him doubt everything.
Some of Phillip Dacre’s favorite things:
- His ship
- People doing precisely as they’re told
- Touching the irresistible vicar at every opportunity
Phillip can’t wait to leave England’s shores and be back on his ship, away from the grief that haunts him. But his children have driven off a succession of governesses and tutors and he must set things right. The unexpected presence of the cheerful, adorable vicar sets his world on its head and now he can’t seem to live without Ben’s winning smiles or devastating kisses.
In the midst of runaway children, a plot to blackmail Ben’s family, and torturous nights of pleasure, Ben and Phillip must decide if a safe life is worth losing the one thing that makes them come alive.
Here’s how to enter the Winter Wonderland Giveaway:
You must do 2 of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates(one email daily with the day’s posts).
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
4. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
5. Fill out the form below by by 5 PM Mountain Time the next day.
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail one lucky winner the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. Winners will be posted daily. Please check back HERE for a complete and ongoing list of daily winners.
The list of books to be given away during the upcoming week will be posted in Sunday’s “The Week Ahead” post.
Oh, and did I forget to mention the Grand Prize $10 gift certificate giveaway on December 25? One Grand Prize winner will be selected from the Winter Wonderland Giveaway contest entries for a $10 gift certificate from either Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Twenty-four books will be given away so say, for example, you enter all twenty-four daily contests, you will have twenty-four entries into the $10 gift certificate contest.
Stay inside where it’s warm, enter the daily Winter Wonderland Giveaway, curl up with a good book and enjoy the holiday season!
***All of the eBooks in the Winter Wonderland Giveaway have been purchased by Book Reviews & More by Kathy.***